Thursday, May 26, 2011

the begining


Before this kicks off you must know the background of this story/ semi-legacy. It all started on a day like any other...
XD jk jk
It started on the OMB Merlot thread. (if you don't know Merlot by now you have lived a sheltered life) I made Anakiwa so I could participate in the Lo-liciousness of the thread and while playing them a story started to form in my head, and then stories for their kids, too many and too long to be a Puff. So I figured that a legacy was in order!
Well not quite a legacy...
  • there will be no color order
  • no heirs, all of their stories will be told
  • no Lacelot, I know I know but this is and AU and instead of Lacelot we will have Merkiwa
  • there will be spouse drives a little later (i will be needing one for Biloba soon ;3) so feel free to participate when those go on

The first chapter will be up very soon so keep and eye out  <3

Merlot is the sexy shared property of her Berryness(and so is someone else~)

No comments:

Post a Comment