Thursday, July 28, 2011

Slight Delay

I won't be able to get an update out that soon since I have over the summer art homework to do that needs to be complete upon school starting, since there are three I need to do and I haven't finished the first one yet I've been focusing on them. I have also started making a Berry Sweet world which is time consuming. Since all of my creativity has been going to the ar projects I haven't had the creative gumption to write lately. However I'm almost done my first piece and I have my second piece almost completely planned out so hopefully I can get an update up soon. Meanwhile have some pics! <3


YA Wisty jamming and shirtless Merlot drawing. Yes they wander around in their undies/pjs

a newspaper girl I made over and named Marshy Bomb, she's a teen now.

Some Sneak Peeks~

No comments:

Post a Comment