Saturday, July 2, 2011

the untold love story pt 2

The day finally came where my precious little purple princess was born. We named her Wisteria Orchid. I was so happy to have Ana there, it felt like she had actually accepted me as her friend. Of course she had told me that we were friends, but when you get pregnant by a woman's husband and she tells you you're her friend you are gonna be a bit wary.
Cello loved her to bits the minute he saw her. It made me so happy that my future husband loves her so much.
Why yes, diary you heard right. Cello proposed!

We had also decided that instead of a wedding we would buy a house then go sign some papers down at City Hall.


Oh I just love our new house! It's the perfect size for a growing family.
Yes, diary, a GROWING family.
We decided that since Wisty was a little over a year old that we would try for one of our own. And we got pregnant sooner than we expected!
And our beautiful Downy Pear was born.

Downy stopped reading and I looked at her, perplexed. "Why did you stop?" She looked at me, her eyes about to tear over. "That's as far as it goes."
"Oh." My head drooped dejectedly and I stared at my lap for a long while.

Then I began thinking of Dad and Mom, well Merlot and Ana. They raised us and treated us like their own, well I am Dad's kid but y'know. Mom, Ana, treated me and Downy no different than her actual kids.

 They helped us with our homework, and made special meals on our birthdays, just like they did with their own flesh and blood kids. This didn't change, ever. Not even when Mom found out she was pregnant again at 47.
They were a little apprehensive about telling all of us, after all the kid has a niece and nephew older then'm!
"That's great, Mom! But you just gave me a very bad visual." I said, making a face. "Oh great you just ruined it, Wisty." Downy cringed.
Drover just looked at us confused. "I don't get it."
Mom and Dad laughed.
It made me happy to see them so jovial and to see Mom glowing again.

---
next update we'll meet the new little member of the family!
<3

1 comment: